Packaging Demand Stalling With The Semiconductor Market Decline

    Semiconductor Market Research Services Uploads:  The total number of leads is expected to fall in 2019, driven by a steep decline in semiconductor units. BGA, CSP/WLP, and SON packages will record a more moderate decline than the rest of the market. Nearly 63% of interconnects are expected to be peripherally bonded in 2019 and the remaining 37% area-array bonded.

    ForecastPro Module

         -  Packaging - V19.10

    https://www.vlsiresearch.com/public/cmrs/