This week Andrea Lati, Dan Hutcheson, John West, and Risto Puhakka discuss:
- The Outlook — What's the order visibility?
- Business is good now
- But there is no visibility 3 to 6 six months out
- Weather — Where's the demand coming from: Mobile
- John has 5G and says it's incredible
- Last week's red flags coming out of last week's calls
- Skywater: Risto's visit, what he saw and their move into Advanced Packaging with a new fab in Florida
- ASML's conference call
About VLSIinsiders: Every week our analysts have a cloudside* chat to discuss current events and key issues of concern, while sharing what they've heard over the past week from the semiconductor industry insiders.
A fireside chat without the fire and is across the clouds of the internet
Click here to get more information about Semiconductor Chip Market Research Services