HSINCHU, Taiwan – September 22, 2020 – SEMICON Taiwan 2020 Hybrid opens tomorrow with advanced, smart and green manufacturing in the spotlight on-site and online as industry visionaries and experts gather for the latest market trends, business opportunities and innovations across the semiconductor supply chain. The first hybrid SEMICON ever, the September 23-25 exhibition at the Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 1 (TaiNEX 1), will feature a virtual platform with an exposition hall, live streaming forums, networking opportunities and virtual reality (VR) technology offering an immersive online experience accessible around the world. SEMICON Taiwan 2020 registration is open.
Entering its 25th year, SEMICON Taiwan features 15 theme pavilions and innovation zones as well as 19 international forums as in-show experience. For the first time, Smart Manufacturing Taiwan, Compound Semiconductor Innovation Zone, Heterogeneous Integration Innovation Zone, and Smart Workforce Pavilion will go virtual.
After registering for SEMICON Taiwan 2020 Hybrid online, attendees can log in to the virtual platform and find all exhibition information on the front page for easy navigation of the event. Key online features include:
- Virtual Exhibition Hall: See the latest technologies and solutions from key exhibitors. View a sneak peek video of the hybrid experience.
- 1-on-1 Chat: Connect with exhibitors and visitors in real time.
- Networking Lounge: Exchange opinions with industry experts worldwide and uncover potential business opportunities and technical solutions.
- SEMICON Taiwan Live Tour: Explore exciting activities and behind-the-scenes highlights of SEMICON Taiwan from an exclusive online perspective.
- Forum Live Broadcast: Get insights from industry opinion leaders firsthand via live broadcasts of international forums. Visit the SEMICON Taiwan 2020 website for the forum schedule.
- Virtual Reality (VR) Experience: For a better, faster visual experience, enter the virtual exhibition hall using a VR device and your smartphone’s screen.
For more information, visit the SEMICON Taiwan 2020 website.
SEMI® connects more than 2,400 member companies and 1.3 million professionals worldwide to advance the technology and business of electronics design and manufacturing. SEMI members are responsible for the innovations in materials, design, equipment, software, devices, and services that enable smarter, faster, more powerful, and more affordable electronic products. Electronic System Design Alliance (ESD Alliance), FlexTech, the Fab Owners Alliance (FOA) and the MEMS & Sensors Industry Group (MSIG) are SEMI Strategic Association Partners, defined communities within SEMI focused on specific technologies. Visit www.semi.org to learn more, contact one of our worldwide offices, and connect with SEMI on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Phone: 886.3.560.1777 ext. 202
Phone: 886.03.560.1777 ext. 205