Don’t pack your bags…SEMICON West starts on Monday, July 20!
Participating in SEMI’s flagship event has never been easier. No traveling, flights, hotels, or getting stuck in traffic. You can experience the entire show in the comfort of your home or anywhere! Additionally, you don't have to worry about absorbing everything in 4 days. With the All-In Pass, you can leisurely enjoy all Live and On-Demand programs for an extra 60 days after the show.
Not only is this unprecedented virtual event a first for SEMICON West, but it’s also the event’s 50th anniversary, so we’ve prepared a program that’s full of inspiration and innovation, including:
- An impressive array of keynotes by leaders and influencers from Silicon Valley and around the globe, including Former U.S. Vice President Al Gore, Applied Materials CEO Gary Dickerson, and IBM executive John Kelly III
- A virtual Exhibit Hall with 170 exhibitors, available live to demo their new technologies and answer questions
- Unique networking opportunities with thousands of attendees from around the world
- Interactive Pavilions on SMART Manufacturing, MedTech, Mobility, and Workforce, as well as the QED-C Quantum Pavilion. Featuring on-demand talks with industry leaders, demonstrations of the latest technologies, and opportunities to talk with speakers, peers, and customers in the networking lounge.
- Test Vision Symposium, which features keynote speakers, panel sessions, poster sessions, and a host of papers focused on industry trends, challenges, and solutions facing the test community.
Get a sneak peak of all the action with the Digital Preview Guide, then head to the Virtual SEMICON West site to register!
Virtual SEMICON West is free for students and recent grads! Go online to register as a student or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.