- Acquisitions slowing: deals being canceled due to high valuations
- Chinese competitors taking share in subsystem markets
- Where are they in equipment
- Companies shifting investments out of China
- Is VLSI’s equipment forecast too low?
- Assembly equipment shortages
- Auto IC shortage: a supply chain management failure
About VLSIinsiders: Every week our analysts have a cloudside* chat to discuss current events and key issues of concern, while sharing what they’ve heard over the past week from the semiconductor industry insiders.
* cloudside chat: A fireside chat without the fire and is across the clouds of the internet