- Geopolitical Chip Poker game: Governments want a fab & semiconductor companies want free government money.
- US — Albany, Intel, TSMC? Samsung?
- President Biden raised, pushing a big stack of chips on the table
- EU — imec, Intel, TSMC? Samsung?
- China calls after raising again.
- Auto shortage.
- Why Toyota didn’t see a shortage.
- New Semiconductor Numbers for February 2021.
- It’s hotter than anyone imagined.
- It’s too good for too long.
- A Semi Bubble?
About VLSIinsiders: Every week our analysts have a cloudside* chat to discuss current events and key issues of concern, while sharing what they’ve heard over the past week from the semiconductor industry insiders.
* cloudside chat: A fireside chat without the fire and is across the clouds of the internet