- The new Forecast Updates to +20%
- How the whisper numbers from 2 months ago held up
- Can the supply chain keep up
- All they’ve ever seen is an upturn
- Semiconductor stocks dropping before Micron’s earnings call
- Market social media forums betting on the silicon super-cycle being over?
- Or is it just a ploy to beat down prices ahead of the call?
- What VLSI’s data analytics have to say about it
- NXP Texas, Renesas Fire effect on fab capacity
- Effect of new capacity, node jumping
- Fabs running too hard skipping maintenance
About VLSIinsiders: Every week our analysts have a cloudside* chat to discuss current events and key issues of concern while sharing what they’ve heard over the past week from the semiconductor industry insiders.
* cloudside chat: A fireside chat without the fire and is across the clouds of the internet