- The street says the semiconductor industry is going down.
- Is it overheated or underheated?
- What’s the alternative case?
- Macroeconomic factors?
- Business productivity.
- Infrastructure investments.
- Digitalization pull-ins.
- The new roaring 20’s.
- The service and consumable business: is it a money-making machine?
- Intel – Is Randhir Thakur really an Intel guy?
- The street’s painting him.
About VLSIinsiders: Every week our analysts have a cloudside* chat to discuss current events and key issues of concern, while sharing what they’ve heard over the past week from the semiconductor industry insiders.
* cloudside chat: A fireside chat without the fire and is across the clouds of the internet