- Government monetary vaccination of the semiconductor industry.
- Macro Economy versus Slowing Semiconductor Growth.
- When does the shortage turn into a glut?
- The UK Government’s funding a SiC Fab.
- The new Cryptocurrency Chip boom.
- OSAT CapEx expansion currently hindered by lack of assembly equipment availability.
- Wire bonder delivery quotes have stretching out.
- The auto industry supply catastrophes are close to biblical:
- Fires and power outages in Fabs in Japan and Taiwan.
- Droughts and an earthquake in Taiwan.
- Storms shutting down Fabs in Texas.
- COVID-19 and Singapore-Malaysia border closures slowing tool production.
About VLSIinsiders: Every week our analysts have a cloudside* chat to discuss current events and key issues of concern, while sharing what they’ve heard over the past week from the semiconductor industry insiders.
* cloudside chat: A fireside chat without the fire and is across the clouds of the internet