This week Andrea Lati, Dan Hutcheson, John West, and Risto Puhakka discuss what insiders are saying about ...
- Government monetary vaccination of the semiconductor industry.
- Macro Economy versus Slowing Semiconductor Growth.
- When does the shortage turn into a glut?
- The UK Government's funding a SiC Fab.
- The new Cryptocurrency Chip boom.
- OSAT CapEx expansion currently hindered by lack of assembly equipment availability
- Wire bonder delivery quotes have stretching out.
- The auto industry supply catastrophes are close to biblical:
- Fires and power outages in Fabs in Japan and Taiwan.
- Droughts and an earthquake in Taiwan.
- Storms shutting down Fabs in Texas.
- COVID-19 and Singapore-Malaysia border closures slowing tool production.
About VLSIinsiders: Every week our analysts have a cloudside* chat to discuss current events and key issues of concern, while sharing what they've heard over the past week from the semiconductor industry insiders. Click Here
to view this week's VLSIinsiders cloudside chat. Click Here
to login and view the previous VLSIinsiders cloudside chats.
A fireside chat without the fire and is across the clouds of the internet
Click here to get more information about Semiconductor Chip Market Research Services