This week Andrea Lati, Dan Hutcheson, John West, and Risto Puhakka discuss:
- The recent events in China and their impact on semiconductor equipment
- How 2020 is closing out and the Outlook for 2021
- Next year — John —
- The mystery around specialty chip makers starting to buy now
- And 2022: Is it a downturn waiting to happen?
- And, as always, what we're hearing about order visibility
About VLSIinsiders: Every week our analysts have a cloudside* chat to discuss current events and key issues of concern, while sharing what they've heard over the past week from the semiconductor industry insiders.
A fireside chat without the fire and is across the clouds of the internet
Click here to get more information about Semiconductor Chip Market Research Services