This week Andrea Lati, Dan Hutcheson, John West, and Risto Puhakka discuss what insiders are saying about ...
- More pain for Auto makers with Wafer Fab Shutdowns:
- Renesas and Fukushima earthquake.
- NXP, Infineon, Samsung, and the winter ice storms.
- Can the semiconductor equipment industry grow 20% in 2021?
- Cleanroom whitespace availability.
- Cleanroom A&E activity.
- Utilization Status.
- How sustainable is the upturn?
- Current semiconductor growth rates.
- How does this compare to 2000?
- What's happening in China?
About VLSIinsiders: Every week our analysts have a cloudside* chat to discuss current events and key issues of concern, while sharing what they've heard over the past week from the semiconductor industry insiders. Click Here
to view this week's VLSIinsiders cloudside chat. Click Here
to login and view the previous VLSIinsiders cloudside chats.
A fireside chat without the fire and is across the clouds of the internet
Click here to get more information about Semiconductor Chip Market Research Services