This week Andrea Lati, Dan Hutcheson, John West, and Risto Puhakka discuss what insiders are saying about ...
- Acquisitions slowing: deals being canceled due to high valuations
- Chinese competitors taking share in subsystem markets
- Where are they in equipment
- Companies shifting investments out of China
- Is VLSI's equipment forecast too low?
- Assembly equipment shortages
- Auto IC shortage: a supply chain management failure
About VLSIinsiders: Every week our analysts have a cloudside* chat to discuss current events and key issues of concern, while sharing what they've heard over the past week from the semiconductor industry insiders.Click Here
to view this week's VLSIinsiders cloudside chat. Click Here
to login and view the previous VLSIinsiders cloudside chats.
A fireside chat without the fire and is across the clouds of the internet
Click here to get more information about Semiconductor Chip Market Research Services