This week Dan Hutcheson, John West, and Risto Puhakka discuss:
- Current business conditions
- Planning cycle has started
- Equipment business is accelerating
- Korea DRAM equipment surge vs NAND mix shifts
- The Outlook —
- Order visibility pushing into the first half
- Could we be fooling ourselves?
About VLSIinsiders: Every week our analysts have a cloudside∗ chat to discuss current events and key issues of concern, while sharing what they've heard over the past week from the semiconductor industry insiders.
A fireside chat without the fire and is across the clouds of the internet
Click here to get more information about Semiconductor Chip Market Research Services