This week Andrea Lati, Dan Hutcheson, John West, and Risto Puhakka discuss what insiders are saying about ...
- The new Forecast Updates to +20%
- How the whisper numbers from 2 months ago held up
- Can the supply chain keep up
- All they've ever seen is an upturn
- Semiconductor stocks dropping before Micron's earnings call
- Market social media forums betting on the silicon super-cycle being over?
- Or is it just a ploy to beat down prices ahead of the call?
- What VLSI's data analytics have to say about it
- NXP Texas, Renesas Fire effect on fab capacity
- Effect of new capacity, node jumping
- Fabs running too hard skipping maintenance
About VLSIinsiders: Every week our analysts have a cloudside* chat to discuss current events and key issues of concern, while sharing what they've heard over the past week from the semiconductor industry insiders. Click Here
to view this week's VLSIinsiders cloudside chat. Click Here
to login and view the previous VLSIinsiders cloudside chats.
A fireside chat without the fire and is across the clouds of the internet
Click here to get more information about Semiconductor Chip Market Research Services