This week Andrea Lati, Dan Hutcheson, John West, and Risto Puhakka discuss what insiders are saying about ...
- Geopolitical Chip Poker game: Governments want a fab & semiconductor companies want free government money.
- US - Albany, Intel, TSMC? Samsung?
- President Biden raised, pushing a big stack of chips on the table
- EU - imec, Intel, TSMC? Samsung?
- China calls after raising again.
- Auto shortage.
- Why Toyota didn't see a shortage.
- New Semiconductor Numbers for February 2021.
- It's hotter than anyone imagined.
- It's too good for too long.
- A Semi Bubble?
About VLSIinsiders: Every week our analysts have a cloudside* chat to discuss current events and key issues of concern, while sharing what they've heard over the past week from the semiconductor industry insiders. Click Here
to view this week's VLSIinsiders cloudside chat. Click Here
to login and view the previous VLSIinsiders cloudside chats.
A fireside chat without the fire and is across the clouds of the internet
Click here to get more information about Semiconductor Chip Market Research Services