VLSIinsiders — a cloudside chat 7 October 2020
This week Andrea Lati, Dan Hutcheson, John West, and Risto Puhakka discuss:
- The Trump Administration lockdown on SMIC
- Tech decoupling
- The 4 week decline of the DRAM Market
- Policy development in Japan's semiconductor supply base
- Impact on 2021: will it be down or up?
- UMC's capex repositioning
- And, as always, what we're hearing about order visibility
About VLSIinsiders: Every week our analysts have a cloudside* chat to discuss current events and key issues of concern, while sharing what they’ve heard over the past week from the semiconductor industry insiders.
A fireside chat without the fire and is across the clouds of the internet
Click here to get more information about Semiconductor Chip Market Research Services